Thursday, October 9, 2008

an interview, more london explorations

On Wednesday, I interviewed Jake Paland of the ambient/electronic duo PFL (best known for their music on the German "Space Night" series). John came with us, and we had a delicious lunch and a good conversation about music. I've got about 45 minutes of discussion that I'll edit down to just a few minutes, with music, for a special podcast episode when I get home.

Then John and I took a long walk, exploring the unexpected neighborhoods while passing through the predictable ones. I prefer the ones off the beaten path, but as you'll see, I did snap a few of the usual suspects.

When I got back to the flat, I was exhausted, so I stayed in and ate some take-away from Marks & Spencer and chilled out for awhile.











No comments: